Within Ericsson the Business Area Technology & New Business (BTEB) IoT is driving new business in the fast-growing area of Internet of Things (IoT). We are offering platform services for connectivity management (Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator), connected vehicles, monetization and security threat analytics and remediations. Our IoT platform is supporting more than 4000 enterprises globally across 100+ countries through our mobile network operator partners. The nature of the business is dominated by as-a-Service business models, translating enterprise and customer needs to scalable solutions and manage the rapid change as the market and our offerings evolve continuously. The Go To Market team is part of the Customer Success unit, which in its part is embedded in the commercial management unit, which supports all current and future IoT businesses (e.g. IoT platform, Automotive/Transport services, etc.) in strategic and operational aspects.
As an important part of our Ericsson IoT Accelerator Customer Success initiative, we are looking for a Go To Market Support Manager eager to support Ericsson and its network of mobile network operators (MNO’s) partners to grow the business. The focus in this role is to support one or more of MNO’s partner(s) in setting-up and growing their IoT business with IoT Accelerator. The Go To Market Support manager we are looking for, supports one or more MNO partners to commercially launch or grow the business with IoT Accelerator through workshops and interactive sessions. These activities are key in making IoT Accelerator a success for the partners and Ericsson IoT.
The successful candidate has experience in launching new services with customers and building-up relationships with customers. The candidate has a “customer first” mentality and will work in collaboration with Ericsson teams involved in the customer launch. These Ericsson teams will be globally spread, and the candidate has the ability to distil the right input from these teams and bring these to the MNO’s. You also need to be able to adjust the materials, so they align with local needs of the MNO’s. You can identify customer knowledge gaps and create material which fill these knowledge gaps through customer workshops. If needed you are flexible to support the IoT Sales organization in early stages of customer engagements and able create Best Practice documentation which can be shared across customers. We offer a role in which you can grow and take initiative to accelerate the Ericsson IoT business. You will work in a global team in which we value knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Develop Go to Market programs for launching customers, in collaboration with Ericsson teams involved in the launch
- Collect materials and insights globally and translate them to locally useable workshop materials
- Develop and adjust existing materials to support Go to Market workshops and align with other team members to assure quality
- Conduct Go to Market sessions with MNO’s
- Create Best Practice materials based on learning from customer engagements and market developments
- Keep a close relationship with the Ericsson IoT sales teams in your geographical region to support if needed in special engagements for MNO’s
- Internalize learnings from customer engagements and share them within the Go to Market Support team to grow the team and learn from each other
- Have fun!
We expect you to:
- Have a desire for our Customers’ Success and coach them by focusing on benefits
- Ability to work globally, collect insights and translate them (culturally and language) for workshops you conduct yourself or in collaboration with other Ericsson teams
- Have a combination technical and commercial skills to become the trusted partner for customer launches
- Be flexible and be able to make do with the task at hand. A self starter
- Work with the internal Ericsson teams to strive for the best interest of the customer
- Able to understand customer demands and translate them into materials to educate the customer.
- Be ready to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Education in or on the job knowledge of Sales, Technical Sales and/or Consultancy
- Experience in a Consultancy role or background in a Consultancy organization is a pre
- Ability to translate feedback into action and improvement points
- Ability to interact and convince internal and external Stakeholders on customer needs (in English)
- Experience in cloud business and subscription-based business models is a pre
- Experience and/or understanding of customer success programs in a B2B environment
- Basic understanding of a telecom network and IoT applications
- Basic understanding of Business Processes as well as Business Support Systems (BSS) applications, like: CRM, Billing (e.g. Oracle BRM), Subscription Manager, Provisioning, Business Objects, Data Warehouse
- Interested in understanding of IP related technologies and nodes: routers, switches, firewalls
- Excellent presentation skills
- Have at least 5-8 years work experience in telecommunications
- Ability to travel within assigned region and globally if needed.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 386825