We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager in the area of OSS/Network Inventory. The Technical Project Manager must have a big interest in technology to lead a Project Team delivering Projects adhering to scope, schedule & budget. You will be a part of a bigger ADM program that involves application development, enhancement around Ericsson telecom products deployed within OSS space for a Tier I Telecom Service provider. You will work in a diverse team of Developers, Testers & Solution Architects spread across multiple locations in USA & India.
The preferred candidate must have experience in executing Telecom Projects in a Global Delivery set up. This leader must possess extensive Test and Project Management expertise, excellent communication, negotiation and executive reporting skills. The role demands considerable flexibility in quickly adapting to shifting needs inside the Program and is expected to effectively cover a range of responsibilities:
In this Role you will:
- Need to lead Project estimation, Customer acceptance & Project Plan development.
- Develop an automation roadmap in discussion with the customer.
- Plan and execute to deliver the automation (Progression Test, Regression Test, DevSecOps) roadmap.
- Put up Executive weekly reports for the Projects to Client & Program Leadership Team.
- Arrange & run automation demos, walkthroughs for business clients & internal leaderships.
- Need to have deep understanding of managing Test Automation SLAs pro-actively e.g. Cycle Time, Automated Test Execution, Testing Productivity etc.
- Identify additional automation and improvement opportunities leading to additional business.
- Be required to manage multiple projects at the same time in a matrix structure. Monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues that may impact the Project.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Min years of experience: 5 years of Test and Project management
- PMP / Prince 2 Certification
- Experience in MS Project
- Domain experience: telecom -OSS is preferred
- Strong skills in Decision making , Driving and Motivating a team
- Experience delivering Projects in a Global Delivery set up.
- Excellent Reporting (executive report) , written & verbal communication.
- Well versed with power point ,MS excel and MS Project.
- Test Management, Practices , Automation Framework , Visualization tools exposure.
- SAFe Agilist / Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience in actively managing the SLA’s & KPIs for project with a deep understanding of the levers to control them.
- Business Understanding and Analysis Skills.
- Telecom Industry best practices Insight.
Education: BE/B-Tech or MCA .
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT