We are now looking for an Operational Product Owner to lead the technical implementation of business requirements. Operational Product Owner is responsible for the development of the product from a business and customer perspective within the Product Development Unit. The OPO role is to translate business value into product features that are developed by XFTs.
- Prioritize the backlog
- Secure that the team knows what we do and why we do it to ensure high team motivation
- Ensuring that the Feature Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the XFTs will work on next
- Communicate, coordinate and align with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop business and technical understanding within the domain
- Responsible for the F0-F4 decision for their features
- Responsible to keep the backlog tool with the latest known information
- Responsible for that customer needs are pro-actively understood and reflected in the prioritization
- Primary communicator and link between stakeholders and XFTs
- Responsible to continuously evaluate Feature Business Case
- Discover value, improvements, technical depths and make adoptions together with XFT for placement in Product Backlog
- Customer & CU (Customer Unit) relations: Establish and maintain a relation with personnel at the same level at selected operators and have communication with the responsible CU
- Education: Bachelor or above
- Min years of experience: 5+
- Domain experience: Packet Core, EPC, 5GC
- Customer Insight: could engage with CU/Customer in technical and commercial discussions on area level
- Project Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Technical Product & Portfolio Management