Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations
- Understand the project background, familiar with the business model, assist in the solution and implement, and evaluate the reasonability of the timetable
- Analyze function component, master task breakdown
- Function review, Function design
- Function implementation, verification and final delivery
To be successful in the role you are
- Learning ability, understand new products in a shortest time, customization development of new functions
- With more than 3 years of experience in telecom business support, a comprehensive understanding of data gateways and protocols
- 4 years of Java or 3 years of Python development experience at least, proficient in web development, and familiar with Springboot, Django or other frameworks;
- Proficient in the basic principles of protocols such as Socket/HTTP/HTTPS/Soap/Restful
- Ability of TOSCA, YAML, NetConf, Yang etc. model definition languages
- Familiar with agile development, Waterfall Model
- With Docker/K8S experience will be considered high priority
- With Camunda-related experience will be considered high priority
- Familiar with common operation and maintenance tools, such as Ansible, and be proficient in using shell scripts.
- English as a working language, need the ability to communicate effectively in English language with customer
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 385123