Functional Area : Sales
Travel Requirements : 20%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Within Ericsson the Business Area Technology & New Business (BTEB) IoT is driving new business in the fast-growing area of Internet of Things (IoT). We are offering platform services for connectivity management (Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator), connected vehicles, monetization and security threat analytics and remediations. Our IoT platform is supporting more than 5000 enterprises globally across 100+ countries through our mobile network operator partners. The nature of the business is dominated by as-a-Service business models, translating enterprise and customer needs to scalable solutions and manage the rapid change as the market and our offerings evolve continuously. Customer Success is part of the commercial management unit, which supports all current and future IoT businesses (e.g. IoT platform, Automotive/Transport services, etc.) in strategic and operational aspects. The Go to Market teams is part of the Customer Success unit.
As an important part of our Ericsson IoT Accelerator Customer Success initiative, we are looking for a Go To Market Mamager eager to support Ericsson and our mobile network operator partners business growth, supporting our mobile network operator partners in setting-up and growing their IoT business with IoT Accelerator.
A Go To Market manager supports our mobile network operator partners to commercially launch with IoT Accelerator through workshops and interactive sessions. These activities are key in making IoT Accelerator a success for the customer and Ericsson IoT
The successful candidate has experience in launching new services with customers, has a “customer first” mentality and you will work in collaboration with Ericson teams involved in the customer launch. You are able to identify customer knowledge gaps and create material which fill these knowledge gaps through customer workshops. If needed you are flexible to support the IoT Sales organization in early stages of customer engagements and able create Best Practice documentation which can be shared across customers.
We offer a role in which you can grow and take initiative to accelerate the Ericsson IoT business. You will work in a global team in which we value knowledge sharing and teamwork. You will report to the Head of IoT Go to Market support.
• Develop Go to Market programs for launching customers, in collaboration with Ericsson teams involved in the launch.
• Conduct Go to Market sessions with customers (mobile network operator partners)
• Develop and adjust existing materials to support Go to Market workshops and align with other team members to assure quality.
• Create Best Practice materials based on learning from customer engagements and market developments.
• Spread Best Practice learnings through the eco-system of customers (mobile network operator partners).
• Keep a close relationship with the IoT sales teams in your geographical region to support if needed in special customer engagement.
• Internalize learnings from customer engagements and share them with the other team members to grow the team.
We expect you to:
• Have a desire for our Customers’ Success and coach them by focusing on benefits.
• Have a combination technical and commercial skills to become the trusted partner for customer launches.
• Be flexible and be able to make do with the task at hand. A self starter.
• Work with the internal Ericsson teams to strive for the best interest of the customer.
• Able to understand customer demands and translate them into materials to educate the customer.
• Be ready to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
• Education in or on the job knowledge of Sales, Technical Sales and/or Consultancy.
• Experience in a Consultancy role or background in a Consultancy organization is a pre.
• Ability to translate feedback into action and improvement points.
• Experience in cloud business and subscription-based business models is a pre.
• Experience and/or understanding of customer success programs in a B2B environment.
• Basic understanding of a telecom network and IoT applications.
• Basic understanding of Business Processes as well as Business Support Systems (BSS) applications, like: CRM, Billing (e.g. Oracle BRM), Subscription Manager, Provisioning, Business Objects, Data Warehouse.
• Interested in understanding of IP related technologies and nodes: routers, switches, firewalls.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Have at least 5-8 years work experience in telecommunications.
• Ability to travel within assigned region. Globally if needed.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.