Country Unit: Indonesia
Business Area: Managed Services
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As such, we are now looking for a Network & Information Security Manager who will be responsible for delivering the security requirements agreed in the Managed Services (MS) Contract with a major Indonesian Telco operator.
Candidates with a knowledge of CISA/CISM/CISSP will be highly regarded, as will Telco industry experience or exposure.
This is a critical position and has a prime role in ensuring deployment & alignment to the agreed security deliverables and SLA/critical metrics under MS Contract. The person in this role will work closely with the NOC and Field Operations teams.
- Act as a point of contact for Offshore/Onshore teams and the customer to deliver security services effectively
- Lead teams across domains to develop & maintain BCP & DR plans, facilities and skills so that they are always prepared to manage such a situation as it arises
- Initiate periodic risk reviews of the Telecom Network under scope with the intent of identifying risks, developing mitigations and proposing to MS teams to lessen the impacts
- Ensure all staff and crisis management commanders are trained in the DR procedures
- Participate in regular governance meetings with the MS stakeholders
- Liaise with ISAT SCG for security issues & drive for closure. Act as the focal point towards the customer as well other stake holders
- Security incident management, including coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective internal and external partners
- Act as the focal point towards the customer as well as internally and with third parties
- Work alongside a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured
- Develop and maintain Information Security strategy for ISAT telecom network under Ericsson MS
- Oversee security control implementation
- Conduct security risk and compliance meeting, review security posture and optimize efforts
- BE/B. Tech in Electronics/Computer Science/equivalent
- Certified ISO-27001:2013 Lead Implementer/Auditor, ISO-22301:2012 Lead Implementer/Auditor, ITILV3 Practitioner, etc
- 8-12 years of experience in IT of which 6-8 years of System/Network administration skills
- 6-8 years of experience deploying and maintaining Information Security lifecycle as per ISO 27001, ISAE 3402
- 6-8 years of experience team leading/handling & vendor management
- Great teammate with an ability to work across functions
- Knowledge of ISO-27001:2013, CISSP, CRISC, CISM and ITIL certifications will be an advantage
- Advanced domain knowledge on information security, security control frameworks and Information Technology
- Experience in business development and delivery of information security solutions
- Superb communication, interpersonal skills, and relationship management skills
- Basic Knowledge of telecom products, technologies and terminologies (BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR/VLR, OSS, MPBN, etc.)
- Exemplary work ethic and able to exercise appropriate discretion to prevent inappropriate disclosure of confidential information
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.