For our unit Kathrein Mobile Communications we are looking for a new head of Order Planning in Rosenheim. Your main topics would be to
set and monitor the global Production site or local plan over specified time periods and planning points and also develop your team.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensuring the necessary capacities and the necessary materials to supply the sales orders with finished products according to the service levels
- Leading the monthly balancing process with the development of relevant, coordinated and cost effective scenarios, including estimation of costs and benefits, deriving relevant documentation in preparation for the planning review
- Technical and disciplinary management and further development of the team
- Continuous monitoring of service levels to optimize the balance between delivery time, delivery reliability and costs/stocks
- Continuous improvement of the order planning processes and the framework conditions for the efficient and effective execution of planning and in particular of the planning review
- Establishment of a suitable key figure system for monitoring the planning performance.
- University degree in Engineering or Business
- Min 5 years of experience
- First experience in leading a team
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Rosenheim || Supply&Log
Req ID: 384103