We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to join our team in Rosenheim, are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology?
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
- Manage a dedicated subset of the antenna portfolio as well as drive competence and business readiness
- Responsible from the first product idea, throughout the development until market launch followed by life cycle management
- Act as business owner for the allocated products
- You will handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Support and market portfolio sales and solution
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
- Education: University degree in Electrical Engineering (MBA would be a plus)
- Min years of experience: 5
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- You will need excellent presenting and communicating skills
- Relating and networking
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and organizing
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Sound knowledge of product and lifecycle management
- Genuine interest in/knowledge of business management
- Genuine interest in product architecture and technology
- Sound knowledge of assigned product(s)
- Sound knowledge of target costing / cost reduction would be appreciated
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Rosenheim || ProdMgt
Req ID: 384102