We are now looking for Backend engineers to join Digital ASIC & FPGA in Stockholm
Do you want to develop advanced electronics for the leading-edge mobile telecommunication systems? And be involved in making 5G happen?
Our department ASIC/FPGA Design in Kista are responsible for Digital ASIC/FPGA development for all existing and future mobile standards including 5G. This is done in close cooperation with internal and external stake holders such as standardization teams and market leading vendors. We are working with state-of-the-art technologies, tools and methodologies from our vendors.
We are looking for several experienced, creative and innovative engineers to join our world class team. You will be part of a dynamic department where there will be opportunities for learning, trying out new roles and responsibilities and much more.
As a part of our ASIC Top Level Integration and Backend Team you will participate in the integration of our state-of-art digital ASIC´s, that are part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G networks.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Work in a team which do timing constraints, logic synthesis, floor planning and logic equivalence checking on complex Soc ASICs. All team members are supposed to work on all tasks.
• Focus area will be timing constraints and timing closure.
• Responsible for full chip and block level timing constraints and timing closure on large SOC designs.
• Work closely with and support ASIC design teams regarding timing issues in SoC block and top-level.
• Work closely with our Silicon and IP vendors regarding timing constraints and timing closure.
• Developing and maintaining STA and Synthesis methodology and flows.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• Strong background in ASIC design timing closure flow and methodology.
• 3+ years’ hands on experience in ASIC timing constraints generation and timing closure.
• 3+ years’ experience in Primetime STA tool
• 2+ + years’ hands on experience in synthesis (DesignCompiler) and logic equivalence checking
• Experience from UNIX/Linux
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
You are driven, result oriented and able to propose improvements to existing systems, methods, and workflows. You have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently or as a team member. Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working.
Welcome to apply with resume in English. Last day to apply: 27th of May.
If you have any further questions contact senior recruiter Nina Juthage at email@example.com
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 383786