Are you on the right side of the technology curve?
Do you have passion to learn and want to work with new disruptive Automation, AI, and Analytics technologies such as Block Chain, Low Code, Machine Learning, SW Robotics, Cognitive automation?
If the answer to those questions is yes, we should talk!
We want you to work as a Business Transformation Lead and be accountable for championing the Automation, AI and Analytics Transformation journey across the Ericsson group units also referred as “business” in this job ad.
The Business Transformation Lead will be a key member of the SA Automation & AI team, in charge for driving Automation & AI transformation agenda within selected Transformation areas across Ericsson to unlock the full potential and realize values at scale. Main responsibilities include driving the Automation, AI & Analytics Transformation plan through driving use case and discovery activities to building an automation pipeline, effectively to secure business value and long-term Transformation journey.
The Business Transformation Lead will understand, develop and maintain the business relationships along with the current automation roadmap and target state and leverage the Automation, AI & Analytics portfolio platforms to achieve transformation led by automation.
- Overall responsible for strategy execution impacting the transformation agenda towards business units within Ericsson
- Establish an Automation & AI Transformation strategy including prioritized areas within the business to drive business value through Automation & AI offerings aligned with the business unit´s vision, strategy and priorities
- Execute and drive the strategy and transformation plan impacted by Automation & AI solutions
- Manage synergies and dependencies cross MA/BA/GF
- Understand current business architecture, the needs and new capabilities within the business to drive Transformation and apply Automation & AI
- Provide thought leadership and shape the knowledge base within Automation & AI areas
- Interact with senior stakeholders to get commitment and support in their transformation journey
- Secure understanding of the business unit and build strong network with their main stakeholders
- Create awareness and apply Automation and AI offerings and innovations across Ericsson
- Collaborate with stakeholders at different levels in the units and champion change and transformation enablement
- Accountable to identify opportunities for Automation and AI pipeline building across Ericsson
- Proactively seek and drive opportunities to deploy Automation & AI in the respective unit
- Establish and drive governance with stakeholders
- Accountable to agree, align and achieve the Automation & AI targets towards the business unit strategy
- Monitor business unit planned and ongoing organizational changes and their potential impact on the Automation journey
- Anticipate the need of the business unit and help drive solutions to ensure satisfaction, value potential and long-term Automation & AI Transformation
- Exposure to Automation and AI technology, strategy, operations transformation, technology adoption, digital transformation, digital collaboration.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality
- Excellent senior stakeholder management with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Business requirement understanding with the ability to understand the needs of each business unit/ market area and/or business driver and sponsor. Ability to translate business need into Automation “language”
- Customer oriented and business minded with a consultative approach focusing on profitability
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative mindset with a passion and understanding of a digital first approach
- Ability to foreseeing projects roadmap and have overview of all tasks and deliverable within the project teams in combination with a pro-active approach with the ability to identify possible opportunities in new business areas
- Financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications that various courses of action will have on costs and revenues
- Performance and results oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility and empowerment
- Program/Project management and people skills with proven experience in managing projects, effective time management, following and meeting deadlines, as well as, managing teams
- Provide support and direction to the team that drives action and enables achievement of performance and operational goals
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education
- Extensive Ericsson experience with strong leadership track record within MA/BA/R&D/GF
- Minimum 10+ years’ industry experience in or business-related experience, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services in RPA, AI, Analytics, cognitive.
- Management consulting strategy & execution is preferred
- Certifications in focused areas such as project management, PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification, agile methodologies, life cycle processes, or any related industry certifications are desired
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 383187