We at Ericsson Packet Core (PC) in Lindholmen are now looking for a talented developer wanting to join our team. Our headquarters is based in Lindholmen (Gothenburg, Sweden), but we also have offices in Shanghai and Madrid as well as strong dependencies to our operations in Budapest, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are currently looking for a skilled, creative and motivated developer to join our experienced Test Automation Framework team in the Packet Core organization. This team consists of developers with a broad understanding of our test environment and strategy. They are responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the JCAT based automated test framework used for testing of packet core products. The team works according to Scrum principles with a close collaboration with their Operational Product Owner.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Together with the team, you are responsible for the JCAT based test framework environment used to verify the quality of our Packet Core products, as well as supporting tools and applications.
- Within the above area you:
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop, test, and review new features, modifications and bug fixes.
- Perform troubleshooting and support.
- Drive continuous improvement of products, tools and processes.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about what you do which is obvious from your actions
- You have a talent for software development and computer systems. You love to discuss software development and are comfortable about sharing this knowledge
- You have experience with Scrum or similar methodologies, and you understand its importance for the team, the product, and the customer. You drive events that contribute to the development of the product and the growth of the team.
- You are a team player. You value getting your work reviewed by your peers and reviewing the work your peers produce. You value sharing your knowledge with the team and don't hesitate to ask when you need to learn about something.
- You are a good learner. You can “pick up” applications that are new to you in order to contribute to the team responsibilities and go “the extra mile” when needed.
- You have a service-oriented mindset. You know of the importance of fixing bugs and providing quality support to people using the applications that your team produces.
- You are a good communicator who enjoys collaboration with other people.
- You thrive with solving problems, seeing them as opportunities.
- You can prioritize and make decisions whenever needed.
- Proficiency in both Java and Python
- Experience with programming Bash
- Good command of Linux, working with high performance Linux applications
- Networking and IP knowledge/experience
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Git
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in test automation.
- Knowledge on Containers, docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- You have experience with working according to Scrum and can assist teams in their Agile and Scrum journey
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years professional experience as a Software Developer or tester
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Good English language skills, both verbal and written
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team?
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Please send us your application as soon as possible as selection is ongoing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT; R&D
Req ID: 382223