Functional Area : Service Delivery
Travel Requirements : 10%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Are you in?
Our Phenomenal Opportunity
We are now looking for a Solution Architect - Transport & IP, who will be responsible for analyzing, crafting and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and craft solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications or the relevant fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in the telecommunications with the relevant product portfolio and solutions
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- Domain experience and expertise in solutioning, network design and optimization in Transport and IP network
- Deep knowledge in Ericsson transport product and solutions, including SPO 1400, microwave ML-TN, MW 6000, Fronthaul 6000, Router 6000.
- Good understanding of 5G network requirements and Ericsson 5G transport solutions.
- Good IP knowledge including IGP, BGP, MPLS, Segment Routing, PBR, etc. Live project experience & CCNP/CCIE preferred.
- Familiar with network security products and solutions, such as SeGW, NGFW, etc.
- Understanding the EPC / 5GC concepts and its IP infrastructure requirements.
- Familiar with MPBN / DCGW network architectures and requirements.
- Good communication skills and customer handling and engagement experieces including customer C level
- Strong team player, able to work and colloborate with different internal stakeholdes working very closely with Sales, Product Management, PDU, Domain sales support.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.