Work rights: Local Employment Contract
Travel required: Yes
Applications close: June 15, 2020
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
Drive Digital Services Domain sales by supporting the Key Account Manager organization with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Account Lead or Technical Lead in a specific engagement.
- Cultivate deep client business and technical relationships with C-suite, decision makers and influencers.
- Drive the client’s innovation agenda, around strategic Ericsson offerings, technology and platforms.
- To share related industry information and support long term sales objectives.
- To drive activities and collaboration in pursuit of technology objectives.
- Build close working relations with key stakeholders.
- To Drive Ericsson organization to position global material, roadmap and technology offerings.
- To engage early (pre-tender) to influence the outcome of the tender process.
- To Lead Market Analysis, Competitive Intelligence and Portfolio Development and management.
- To Lead Domain Funnel Management & Business Development.
- To make Selections of Hardware-Software strategic partners.
- Lead generation - Internal-external marketing presentations.
- Sales community education (best/worst practice sharing).
- To lead Roadmap BU escalations.
- To create pre-sales assets certifications (Reference architecture, New PoC, lab environment).
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience from Telecommunication Sales
- Change Management and Transformation skills.
- Portfolio expertise in area of responsibility - Digital Services, Core, Cloud, IT, OSS, BSS Products and Services.
- Preferred Sales and Engagement Experience with Singapore Operators.
- Knowledge of Sales Process and Service Delivery Process.
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.