We are now looking for Global Support Engineers for Ericsson cloud based, VM based or Kubernetes based software products in 4G/5G core network or IoT network. He/She collocating with software development unit, is responsible to drive resolution of problem reported from customer production, deployment project or system integration activities, ensuring delivery project success with customer satisfaction.
• Support or execute implementation of the product deployment project, configuration / integration work, system test or acceptance test, upgrade or capacity expansion activities, as well as necessary troubleshooting.
• Support customer production. Analyze issues escalated from customer or local engineers in priority, identify root cause, provide remedy and solution.
• Observe product quality, identify and drive product improvement.
• Follow Ericsson Tier2 global support operational flow (matching to ITIL Tier3).
• Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom). Above 5 years’ experience of system implementation / support engineer with strong technical leadership, or above 3 years software developer experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting capability and logical inductive reasoning ability.
• Excellent OS, Virtualization, network experience. Good script capability e.g. Python, Shell. Be able to read Java code.
• Can speak fluent English.
• Good collaboration and communication. Has customer first mindset.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 381482