We are now looking for an IoT Program Director, to lead assigned customer projects within the Internet of Things portfolio, securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. The complexity and scope of the IoT engagements can vary substantially, so flexibility is a key characteristic of this position, where Customer focus is always high priority. This role is expected to drive high-profile engagements with local Customers. Over time the role will expand into all IoT portfolio areas (e.g. IoT-Accelerator, Connected Vehicle, Device Connectivity Platform), enabling up sales.
The best candidate would have a track record of turning around challenging engagements, where rapid learning, trust building, flexibility and fast decision-making led to very positive outcome. The candidate should have deep experience of stakeholder’s management. Proofs and references will be asked during the interview process.
Previous experience of XaaS models is a must! The candidate must be fluent in English and Mandarin communication skills are critically important.
• Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
• Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
• Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
• Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
• Contribute to Ericsson's "Quest for Easy": simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
• Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
• Education: MSc or PhD
• Min years of experience: 10
• Domain experience: IoT; DCP; Packet Core; Connected Vehicle
• Project Management Skills
• Stakeholders Management
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Business Understanding
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Leading & supervising
• Planning & organizing
• Proficiency with the English Language
• The candidate must be very fluent in English and Mandarin
• PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
• Project sales process
• Contract management
• 3rd pp suppliers management experience
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 381464