At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
- Lead load balancing related development of new functional and non-functional features
- Collaborate with all Systems Architect within IMS
- Be the first point of contact for the teams in relation to the load balancing
- Contribute to Cloud Native IMS architecture evolution and governance
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of Cloud Native IMS standard methodologies in ways of working
- Be a key person in knowledge sharing and learning
- Have the opportunity to continuously develop your technical competence
To be successful in the role you have:
- Master of Science or corresponding university studies
- At least 5 years of experience as a System Architect, Technical leader, Lead designer or in a similar role
- Kubernetes competence
- Load balancer competence
- Business and customer focus
- Strong driver attitude
- Excellent English skills
Advantage if you have:
- Experience in agile, lean or DevOps development
- Excellent communication skills on business and technical overview level as well as technical detailed level
- Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson values
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- A result oriented attitude and know how to meet customer expectations
- The ability to adapt, respond to change and innovate
- Product development processes knowledge
- Product life cycle management knowledge
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
Relocation support is available for foreign local hires, please click here to learn more.
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 381424