Focused on Business and Partnership Development, you will ensure that Ericsson is seen as the technology leader in the ICT industry by assigned Hyperscale player (or named account(s)). Will act as a technology “evangelist” and visionary by being a trusted advisor to key decision-makers in the customer organization.
You will participate in direct customer dialogues at the account, providing experience & knowledge of emerging technology trends and business models in combination with Ericsson technology & offerings. You must have firm understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience managing a pipeline of strategic opportunities across all three horizons of revenue creation cycle; ranging from in year sales through to new venture creation
- Proven technology sales experience, delivering 20M+ of in-year revenue leveraging core and emerging product solutions
- Successful experience creating new routes to market through channel partners, joint-ventures, new startups and business models, delivering exponential growth of the business
- Commercial relationships with decision makers within the relevant hyperscale player such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Netflix.
- Design Thinking knowledge (including Rapid Prototyping) is needed
- Ability to effectively change direction and focus of the organization based on customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience successfully working in a highly matrixed organization
- Able to navigate, educate and secure internal stakeholder alignment and support of initiatives and plans that will ensure profitable revenue growth
- Proven experience negotiating challenging and significant customer contracts, and successful track record of consistently delivering superior business results
- Knowledge in forefront technologies such as machine learning, AI, Data Analytics and all aspects of the Cloud ecosystem.
You might also have:
- 10 years of sales experience; technology experience preferred
- Excited and passionate about emerging technologies and passionate about creating the Next Big Thing
- Experience delivering projects on budget
- Previous involvement with Startup(s) and Corporate Ventures is valued
- Experience defining New Business Models
- Active presence in Social Media
- Experience developing Eco-system communities
- Out of the box thinker
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and communication skills
- Your ability to enable teamwork and collaboration will be needed
- Proven ability to motivate and align cross-functional, matrixed teams striving towards the same goal
- Ability to travel more than 25%
This position will be located in Bellevue WA or Santa Clara, CA depending on account location.
This position reports to the VP, Head of Business Development & Partnership, Hyperscale players
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt