Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt, and scale, enabling our customers to gather the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
This Job Role is responsible for the overall execution of the new Operation Model, having multi-technology, multivendor knowledge, and end-to-end understanding of the Mobile Networks architectures legacy or Cloud-based.
As the main responsibility, this job role will drive and support end-to-end multidomain customer projects implementation and transfer into the MS responsibilities, continuous end-to-end service, and automation improvements.
You will also:
- Enable the creation of a pool of service level specialists within Operate Networks as the focus of business moving from maintaining domain important metrics to improving end to end service important metrics for the customers
- Through a direct connection with all the PDUs will participate in the tests of the new feature,
- Propose improvements of the existing features and suggest new ones according to the needs resulted from the day to day operations.
- Execute local Strategy Infrastructure Product (SIP) Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities concerning new or enhanced service and resource deployment according to the detailed design project produced by Planning and Engineering taking into consideration the specific requirements of Ericsson Customer when a specific product or service knowledge is required.
- Multi-Technology & Domain specialist, using cross-domain and end-to-end view proficiencies, will take the driver role of the overall automation in customer networks, covering end-to-end tasks, processes, tools.
- Lead the investigation in case of the multi-domain troubleshooting. It will assure a consistent analysis of all areas, in order to identify the root cause of the degradation of the service
- Actively involved in pre-sales, working with new and existing customers.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Typical Interfaces
- Service Operations Team
- Ericsson Support organizations
- MA and BA Engagement Lead
- Automated Operations team
- Technical Authority Functions
- Vendor Support
- 3rd Party
Tools & Resources
- Managed Services processes and Customer tools
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Crafting & Innovating
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.