A wide range of Internet of Things (IoT) services are being embraced in cities. How to generate business value from those areas? Warmly welcome to join IoT Analytics Group. Our focus is on technical innovation and excellence in Big Data Analytics product design for IoT industry. The group has responsibility for design, implementation and verification to meet requirements of different telecom vendors and other IoT customers across multiple areas.
Now we are looking for senior DevOps Engineer with good system integration and system operation supporting skills. This role carries technical responsibility including system integration and optimization, and also production environment operation support and consultancy..
The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities including:
- Product solution continues deploy and deliver. Secure continues service of production environment, support customer requirement and work closely with development team for software improvement.
- Responsible to investigate and provide solution for product integration, including performance optimization and security hardening.
- Responsible to product software deliver, including setup the CI/CD framework of software deployment and system integration
- Setup service/system monitor framework, including result handling, alarm notification, resource optimized and report visualization
- Responsible for operation support including, incident handling, backup and restore, upgrade and vulnerability analysis.
- Participate in customer support and work closely with development team for software improvement
Skill & experience required:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- 3+ years of experience in operate, trouble shooting and optimization for Kafka and Elasticsearch, especially under high traffic and high availability requirements.
- Excellent knowledge in Micro-service, Container/Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with virtualization deployment and cloud services such as Azure, AWS and Kubernetes / OKD / Openshift.
- Solid background in UNIX/Linux administration, and competent in script programming, such as shell or Python, etc.
- Rich experience with automation configuration management practices, tools and framework, knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good communications and willing to corporate
- Good Reading/Writing/Speaking in English is a must, be able to communicate w/t external teams in English smoothly.
- Self-motivated and team working
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 380164