A wide range of Internet of Things (IoT) services are being embraced in cities. How to generate business value from those areas? Warmly welcome to join IoT Analytics Group. Our focus is on technical innovation and excellence in Big Data Analytics product design for IoT industry Device connectivity management etc. The group has responsibility for design, implementation and verification to meet requirements of different telecom vendors and other IoT customers across multiple areas.
Now we are looking for senior software developer with good design and development skills. This role carries technical responsibility including designing architecture, designing and developing new application, build up e2e design solution and optimizing and improving the existing application of IoT Analytics. Performs complex research and development activities with complexity. Develops, proposes and implements new methods or solutions.
The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities including:
- Work with Product Owner to build up a cost-effective and reliable solution based on requirement
- Implement the solution with agreed cost and good quality
- Integrate the application with other/external system or application
- Troubleshooting and bug fix
- Deploy application and support user
- Propose improvement and optimization ideas and follow up
Skill & experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent/higher
- 3+ years working experience in projects related to Big Data eco-system, like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Flink etc.
- Excellent knowledge in Micro-service, Container/Docker, Kubernetes
- Experienced in OO programing, and proven customer project with development languages, Java and/or Python
- Experienced in Agile wow is a MUST, experienced in SM is a plus
- Good sense about security in daily development work. Experienced in security vulnerability prevention and handling.
- Experienced in using JBoss/Wildfly, Git, Gerrit
- Experience in AI and machine learning is a plus.
- Experience of capacity and performance tuning in Big Data product is a plus
- Experience in DevOps and/or operations is a plus.
- Experience in test automation, product verification and/or quality assurance is a plus.
- Experience in Web UI development is a plus, especially React and other industrial architecture
- Good communications and willing to corporate
- Good Reading/Writing/Speaking in English is a must, be able to communicate w/t external teams in English smoothly
- Self-motivated and team working
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 380145