EDA is a software product in Ericsson which plays key role in Ericsson's 5G Core solution, it provides centralized provisioning service for both wireless and wireline domain.
NSI (New Software Introduction) is the unit within PDU OSS PDG EMA/EDA inside Business Area Digital Services of Ericsson to provide superior product support and service.
NSI CHINA SH is looking for EDA (Ericsson Dynamic Activation) support engineer who is obliged to be responsible for following:
- Deal with customer support request according to the defined process
- Provide support in technical query and source code level troubleshooting to problems reported by Ericsson 1st line engineer.
- Register trouble report with recommendation of solution towards Design Maintainance team when identify SW bugs.
- Take emergency duty and support on critical cases
- Collect feedback from customer side and submit to R&D program to continue improving product
- Continuously update knowledge base
- Participate in FFI (First feature introduction) activity
- Participate in the CA (customer adaptation) development (Java development) in order to rollout EMA/EDA into different network.
- Involve in Pre-Sales support and provide solution consultation towards customer delivery project.
- Provide on-site support when needed
- Support in serviceability and service preparation activities
- BA+ telecom or computer science education background
- 2+ year experience with Java or Scala or C++
- Good at Linux system operation
- Good database knowledge and familiar with Cassandra or Oracle
- Experienced with Virtualization/Cloud technology like KVM/Docker/Kubernetes
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good communication and teamwork
- Be able to work under pressure
- Customer support experience is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 379710