Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for an Implementation Manager who will manage, coordinate and support technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area. The Implementation manager will also plan and monitor service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation of Radio Site. In this role, you will ensure work is executed within the project requirements.
Candidate can be located in Kostroma city or region
- Organize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
- Identify and drive Improvements
To be successful in the role you have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level in IT, Telecom or Engineering Science
- 3+ years of experience
- Domain experience: RAN, CW, OHS
- Experience in a similar position, as Senior Integration Engineer, Roll Out manager etc.
- Excellent Leading & supervising skills
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- Willing to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
- Native Russian, intermediate English
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Kostroma || ServEng
Req ID: 379543