At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our team is driving projects in the Managed Services area. We manage implementation and integration projects, mainly for internal clients. You as a Project Manager will be leading customer projects and secure project goals, time, and budget as in agreement with both direct and final customers’ expectations. Undoubtedly, the biggest advantages of this role are independence in projects leading and permanence cooperation with the international team only.
• Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects being a lead in project executions after contract signing and a key participant in team and clients meetings
• Review high-level output across projects and management of scope and mitigates risk across projects
• Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
• Identify sales opportunities across projects
• Possess a detailed understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction
• Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of goals and customer satisfaction
• Report the project progress and activities to the Steering group and relevant Stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years of confirmed experience in Project Management
• The practical knowledge gained of Project Management in Managed Services for IT/Telecom sector
• Project Management Certification (PMI PMP is preferred)
• Proven experience with Project Management tools and applications such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence
• Proficiency in English and Polish languages
• Managed Services market knowledge
• Financial and business understanding
• Sales and business development, negotiation and argumentation skills
• Project management skills
• Problem solving with "can do" attitude
• Presentation and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
What do we offer:
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
• Clearly defined career paths, trainings
• Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation
• Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
• Work – life balance.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.