We are now looking for a Strategy Execution Leader and a Change leader that can drive the compliance work in Radio.
As the Strategy Execution Leader, you will drive our Operation OSG and have an overview of the improvements that are running in Radio and other Organizations. The Change Leader will work with all Radio Audits and follow up on those. You will drive Change project in Radio.
As a Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture in Radio.
• Support PDU Radio LT with strategy and operational plan and related communication
• Drive and execute communication related to strategy execution and improvement programs
• Create and maintain a structured way of working for Improvement in Radio
• Plan and drive PDU Radio Operations OSG.
• Drive and support WoW with improvements
• Coach and support strategy execution drivers
• Coach and support change leaders
• Coach and support improvement project managers
Change Leader focus on Compliance and Audit:
• Drive change project and programs in Radio
• Secure EGMS compliance within PDU Radio
• Secure RED and Blue compliance within PDU Radio
• Plan, execute Internal assessments e.g. ISO, RED, Blue and follow up findings & improvements
• Plan, participate in External Audits and follow up findings & improvements
• Secure communication and transparency in relation to assessments and audits
• Teach and coach line and program/project managers in relation to EGMS and other relevant standards
• Education: University or equal
• Several years as leader and/or manager
• Driver of changes in large organizations
• Possibility to see big picture
• Good knowledge of BNEW Strategy and DNEW strategy execution
• DNEW FW and improvement processes and methods
• Understand Lean & Agive WoW
• You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
• Very good communication skills
• Formulating strategies and concepts
• Good knowledge of BNEW Strategy and DNEW strategy execution is an extra plus
Welcome to apply with resume in English. Last day to apply: 27th of May. Please reach out to the recruiter - Nina Juthage at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you need any clarification.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 378866