Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced, and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt, and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a System BSS Engineer to evaluate, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system and develop solutions for bug fixing and evolutionary change requests. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
You will also:
- Execute 3rd level troubleshooting and integration work on Ericsson BSS Applications;
- Plan the implementation and execution of the product configuration;
- Develop bug fixing and evolution change requests;
- Prepare system test, module test, and acceptance test;
- Work to identify and drive improvements;
- Manage post-project activities;
- Have E2E technical understanding;
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Relevant background with BSS Applications;
- Background with Unix / Linux;
- Scripting knowledge with Bash, Perl or Shell;
- Working experience with programming languages: C, C++, Java;
- Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL;
- Systematic learning and researching skills;
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Benefits to suit your dreams
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy,
- YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once you applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.