Ericsson CU : Country Unit - Philippines
Location : Net Square BGC Taguig City
Work Rights : Local employment contract
Travel Required : Yes
Application close : June 30, 2020
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Philippines has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Philippines has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager responsible to deliver the Implementation service to our customer. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational and financial performance as well as the manpower, competence and processes needed to run an efficient and high performing integration unit.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder and customer to understand demands and expectations
- Drive performance and customer excellence
- Performance management of unit and staff
- Drive culture, behaviour and attitude through Ericsson's core values
- Set up, execute and monitor on strategies and goals for the unit and staff
- Setup and maintain individual training and competence plans
- Resource management and forecasting
- Ensure up-to-date processes implemented with all staff
- Take active part in review of staff deliverables and provide timely and accurate feedback
- Management of all financials related to operation of the unit
- Support for sales activities
- Management business continuity
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience, Business or Technical related degree
- Min years of experience: 10-12 years where as 2-4 years in similar management position
- Min years of technical experience : 7-9 years working in Engineering Design, Integration and Deployment
- Domain experience: Deep understanding of site installation and commissioning, hands on experience will be a plus
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Business and Customer Oriented
- Market insight
- Customer and performance focus
- People management skill (empower, delegate and follow up)
- Presetation, negotiation and argumentation skill
- Knowledge about Ericsson business and governance model
- Financial acumen and skills
- Drive innovation & commercial thinking
- Decision making & initiating action
- Positive, flexible, pro-active, act and drive with urgency
- Helpful, supportive and understand to make other shine
- Self-motivated. Take leads if needed and can be team player.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Role model in everything you do
- Capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 378183