Our Great Opportunity:
Ericsson Mexico is growing! As a result, we are now looking for IP Network Solution Architects. The role's main scope is to plan, design, implement, optimize IP services and solutions of different technologies & vendors through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs.
- Lead the technical assessment, planning, design and implementation of Datacenter IP solutions in a consistent way with the department product catalog, strategy and architecture.
- Be capturing customer/business requirements and analyzing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view.
- Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
- Provide the technical support for the solution, for a smooth handover to internal support teams.
To be successful in the role you have:
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- A deep understanding of protocols and products in IPBackbone & Security: RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, ISIS, BGPv4 & MP-BGP, LDP, RSVP, MPLS, MPLS TE, L3VPNS, L2VPNs (ATOM,VPLS), Inter-AS MPLS, GRE VXLAN, Quality of Service and CSC.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in operations, IP networks within a mobile operating company, Datacenter or service provider.
- The ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Solid understanding of Datacenter networks, SDN architecture, and OpenFlow concepts.
- Knowledge in OpenStack will be an added benefit.
- JNCIP or equivalent certification.
- Hands-On Experience in Juniper Solutions.
- International experience (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Mexico, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 378162