Our Great Oportunity:
Ericsson Mexico is growing! As a result, we are now looking for Cloud Solution Architects. The Solution Architects are responsible for the analysis and design of Cloud solutions and acting as a technical lead in integration projects. In this role the successful candidate will be required to take lead for customer solutions, pre-sales as design and implementation, with a high level of customer interaction.
The role can involve limited international travel with assignments lasting from 1 day to 3+ months depending on business needs. This is a highly visible and pro-active role requiring good inter-personal skills. It will demand constant interaction with Account Teams and the end customer, in order to understand the operator's business issues, and to be able to find opportunities for evolving our solutions, thereby creating new business. Hence, it also demands good networking capabilities.
- Lead in solution analysis & design and acting technical lead in projects
- Manage customers' requirements and customer expectations from presales through to the handover stages of the project
- Participate in customer workshops, provide solution and technical expertise and deliver solution presentations
- Identify the impacts and risks as a result of the solution introduction, and recommendations on solution evolution
- Provide leadership and high-level competence for integration teams
- Share and transfer knowledge, and mentor other team members
- Identify add on sales opportunities via a close cooperation with the customer in the delivery projects and drive business by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones
- Interact with customer, 3rd Party suppliers, and other Service Delivery organizations
To be successful in the role you have:
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 to 10
- Domain experience in NFV, SDN, SDI, Open Stack, Container Platforms, Cloud Native Computing, Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure), Service Assurance, Service Fulfillment, Mobile & 5G Core domain knowledge.
- Knowledgeable on Standards Alignment: ETSI, 3GPP, IETF, CNCF, TMFORUM, MEF-LSO
- Certification in any of above is a plus
- Ericsson CEE, Ericsson CCD and Ericsson Orchestrator hands-on knowledge.
- Strong background in engaging with customers and demonstrating advanced skills in communicating, leading, influencing, building networks and relationships, planning and delivering results
- BUGS certification and/or ETCP certifications are advantageous
Fluent in Spanish and English
This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Mexico, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 378142