At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect in the Telephony Evolution domain, who will be responsible for driving end-to-end, commercially viable, technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals
- Work directly with external customers and will support the Engagement Practices and other Practice Area within Cloud & Core and GSC India to define and provide technical solutions that enhance the customer's competitive position.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
- Define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
- Full understanding of the IMS core architecture and call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
- Support deployment of solution and provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in IMS and Core projects and Pre-Sales engagements
- Domain experience: area of expertise – IMS
- Experience as end to end solution architect with proven record of IMS/VoLTE/FMC projects
- Proven experience of driving engagements in the Pre-Sales phase
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Morocco (MA) || || Rabat || IT
Req ID: 377802