Do you believe that an organization encouraging an environment of partnership and teamwork to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse & inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do!
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson is enjoying extraordinary success with 5G in North America, where we have been awarded major deals with all large operators in the U.S. and Canada. Together with our customers, we are designing and implementing the most sophisticated 5G Core networks in the market thanks to our technology leadership in cloud-native applications and our global scale in R&D, sales and service delivery.
Over the next several years, we will enable exciting new services for consumers and enterprises and lead a new industrial revolution thanks to 5G. Now, we’re seeking the best of the best to join us on this journey.
The Packet Core Solution Manager, will lead transformative solution development and evolution to 5G Core and Cloud Technologies! Working with Telco Operators, Service Providers and Enterprise Segments. This includes solution creation and development for Ericsson’s market leading solutions. You will work with multi-functional teams of Solution Architects, Software Developers, Business Unit, and Customer Units to secure profitable outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Perform complex research and analysis of market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitor trends for the development of Telecom Core Network solutions.
- Prepare market requirement specifications for new and/or enhanced solutions.
- Collaborate with Ericsson product management groups for Ericsson Cloud Core and 5G Core to secure development of solutions that meet the customers' needs in a timely manner.
- Build customer proposals including statement of compliance, product dimensioning, services prioritization and technical proposal documentation.
- Collaborate with the Services Delivery & Operations organization to ensure that Engineering, Network Deployment, and Integration services are developed and delivered.
- BS Degree from an accredited university and 10 plus years of proven experience in technology leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of LTE, 5G Core, UDM, and NFV/Cloud Native technologies. Knowledge of Public Cloud.
- Ability to independently dimension, engineer, and architect complex core solutions for Packet Core Gateways, and related User Plane and Control Plane elements.
- Outstanding business development skills, a creative attitude with the ability to efficiently present business driven solutions to customers at all levels, demonstrating the value of the proposed solution.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills for working directly with external customers.
- Experience building customer relationship at various organizational levels, from new hires to C-level.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
You might also have:
- A strong understanding of end-user applications and their impact on the overall network performance.
- Experience defining New Business Models.
- Knowledge of devices and radio networks.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Seattle || Consulting&SysInt