Our Extraordinary Opportunity
As a Radio Perforamnce System Developer in the PDU Radio - radio system and technology China team, you will work with a wide network of senior designers, specialists, and stakeholders across the global radio development organization. You will be involved in solving complex technical challenges and develop innovative new technologies for our world leading multi-standard Radio Products. The right person for this task understands the big picture, has a documented strong drive and a pragmatic way of dealing with all types of challenges. If you also are seeking the possibility to develop your skills as a leader and drive continuous improvements, it will be seen as an advantage. We will give you an open climate, and a free and independent role with highly competent colleagues, and the possibility to drive changes.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership toward radio products
- Perform continuous analysis(CA/DMS) and requirement handling.
- Develop radio test/integration method for high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support if needed, solve complex technical challenges
- Drive continuous improvements of radio products and processes, faster the new technology into radio products
- Develop competence in radio technical domain and related RAN network knowledge
- Drive and/or participate in radio technical studies
- Drive and/or participate pre-development activities
- Drive and/or participate radio solution team activities
- Act as a competence pool
To be successful in the role you are，
- Education: Master or above
- Min years of experience: 3 year or above
- at least one experiences in the following area is required, the more the better
- radio requirement allocation, link budget
- radio transceiver, receiver, power amplifier design
- radio base station integration (PA+DPD, RX)
- signal processing and digital design
- Matlab and related RF link simulation
- FPGA or ASIC design
- HW cost management
- thermal and mechanical design
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding: deep understanding 5G and Radio business
- Working with people and networking, good networking ability
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Additional Requirements: Can-Do attitude, self-motive, deep thinking, multi-task, delivery originated
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 377584