At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for the Head of Ericsson’s newly founded Center of Excellence (CoE) for Industry Solutions covering Mexico, Central America & the Caribbean. The successful candidate will push the business of Industrial Solutions and campus networks to various operator accounts.
You will proactively develop Ericsson offerings to evolve the networks and drive operator growth and will focus on establishing and leading the CoE which will take end-to-end responsibility for early engagements with the industry and customers to business development, pre-sales, delivery and assurance
The COE will address new business beyond mobile broadband use cases, based on Ericsson´s and the operator assets and knowledge
As the Head of the Center of Excellence you will lead an organization at an early stage of technology, portfolio, and business including all uncertainties and ambiguities. You will drive growth with a very diverse team including thought leaders from the non-telco industry e.g. car makers and innovators as well as specialists in an efficient delivery and deployment of an upscaling business.
In this role you will execute on Ericsson’s strategy and approach how to grow the business with advanced industries.
- Establish and lead the new organization “Center of Excellence”
- Drive thought leadership in this area and position Ericsson as the partner of choice
- Influence partners inside Ericsson to proactively enable sustainable and profitable growth of industrial solutions
- Develop and improve customer relationships and loyalty
- Accelerate movements in the necessary eco-system
- Define industrial Use Case Clusters and derive both, requirements on the Ericsson portfolio as well and market opportunities for Ericsson and the Operators
- Define growth plans and sales targets
- Be responsible for sales targets
- Develop and execute strategies
- Build new relationships and successfully convert opportunities into sales
- Lead the development of value-added solutions to address critical customer needs, fully leveraging Ericsson’s hardware, software and services capabilities
- Promote a high-energy, customer-centric, performance-driven, diverse team
To be successful in the role you are
- A Master of Science engineering ideally paired with a Bachelor or Master in economics.
- Disruptive, a paradigm changer that is open to new insights, accepts challenges and leads with optimism
- Analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented; able to balance short and long-term priorities
- Consistently delivering outstanding business results; proactive and clear thinking
- Proactive, innovative and highly motivated
- Ready to establish a lean environment with a cross-functional team approach
- Perseverant, accountable and results-oriented with a passion to win and execute
- Experienced on 4G and 5G technologies and a solid understanding of the IoT market
- Able to track record in innovation and innovation management
Also, you should have:
- The capability to engage and motivates employees, develop and secures talent;
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson strategies and global offerings in the industrial space including private/campus networks
- Knowledge of enterprise customer´s buying patterns and value add combined with the ability to grow Ericsson’s position in those revenue streams through value creation and business model flexibility.
- Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Fantastic written and verbal presentation; financial acumen and negotiation skills, with creative thinking
- Proven international experience through multi-year assignments in various countries
- Significant experience in business development in the ICT industry
- Demonstrable skills in strategic analysis, tactical planning and firm execution
- Willing to demonstrate a track record of building, developing and leading, senior high-performance teams
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ProdMgt
Req ID: 376108