In this job you will be part of a diverse team working on one of the leading telecom networks worldwide. You will be working together with telecom experts designing and building this high-end network in strong collaboration with our customer. At this moment we are working on making 5G available in the Netherlands and you can be a part of this adventure. In this job you are going to work with the following state-of-the-art technology.
- Cisco, Avocent, Juniper,
- Firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper, ASA, Fortinet, F5)
- Load Balancers (Radware, F5)
- IP protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS, VPLS, EVPN)
- Reviewing the High-Level and Low-Level designs and providing them with valuable feedback;
- Building the IP network for tomorrow from these Designs;
- Making changes and modifications and test them in our Test Center before implementing them in the live network via a strict change management process.
- Handing over new changes and implementations to our customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Around 2-3 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Service oriented attitude
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch will be a great advantage
What's in it for you?
With over 95,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.