We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Drive technology and product leadership
- Responsible for DCP Platform Service Adaptation (PSA) strategy and development.
- Drive DCP PAS framework implementation.
- Responsible for innovation and improvements on BSS technologies.
- Communicate with CSR to understand customer requirement.
- Manage requirements and backlog.
- Lead team to full fill requirements/backlog, including solution design, architecture design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Responsible for LCM and Tier 3 support.
- Drive team on knowledge sharing and learning
- More than 8 years working experience, 3 years of experience in research and development of Telecom operators BSS support systems, more than 3 years of system design experience.
- Experienced in system architecture design, including requirements analysis, prototype design, database design, process design, business design.
- Lead at least a scale team with 5 team members in research and development.
- Excellent programming skills, proficient in Java, can participate in specific core development work.
- IOTA and BSS system design experience is preferred
- Lean & Agile Knowledge & Skills;
- PLCM Process Overview Knowledge.
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concept
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional language skills a plus.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Canton || R&D
Req ID: 375028