Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As such, we are looking for a Network Elements (NE) Acceptance Manager to act as the focal point on the acceptance of any Network Element changes that going to be integrated into live networks, to ensure any changes introduced by deployment and/or operations are met the standard criterial and specification prior go live and has no conflict with the existing networks and system. This role also focuses on the operation and other technical testing as part of acceptance process with site verification on quality to be handed over to Back Office Operations, including OSS data inventory update.
- Be responsible for Acceptance of any changes introduced in live network or system.
- Conduct or participate in recruitment interviews for selection of personnel within Network Element Acceptance Management.
- Be able to recognise the training requirements for personnel and give coaching where applicable.
- Be responsible for the well being of all staff in terms of their working environment and conditions of employment.
- Ensure the Network Element Acceptance Management team is adequately staffed at all times.
- Provide the Operation Manager with reports of Network Element Acceptance team performance on a scheduled basis.
- Attend in managements meetings with responsible for acceptance of any Network Element changes activities.
- Responsible for financials within the Network Element Acceptance Management Team
- Single Point Of Contact for all network changes acceptance
- Responsible to ensure that all personnel performing works follows standard operational processes and procedures
- Advanced verbal and written communication in English
- Strong data analytics and presentation skill
- Have a minimum 10 years of experience in Project of Telecom networks and Operation of Telecom Networks
- Have a good management background in the telecommunication industry preferably in the Operations area
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
- Extensive Experience in a customer facing role is a must
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.