The impact of your role at Ericsson
Responsible for the end to end Service ownership and contractual delivery including all Service functions that relate to the specific customer Managed Service (MS) solution.
The successful candidate should have advanced domain knowledge on information security and vulnerability; act as a point of contact for Offshore/Onshore teams and customer to deliver the security services optimally. This position will also be responsible for security incident management, including coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective partners within Ericsson and/or customer organization and/or 3rd Party Providers. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, team with varied strengths, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured.
You will also
- Handle 24x7x365, the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Lead/examine all security events & incidents, providing appropriate critical issue and executive communications as the need arises based on relevance and criticality;
- Run vulnerability, Risk management and user access management;
- Ensure that the information assets from our responsibility are secured;
- Establish points of contact from meaningful teams required for Managed Security service delivery (SSD);
- Support establishing Governance structure and ensure contract compliance of security work you're doing;
- Support SSD specific to a customer as per the agreed contract;
- Where necessary, lead all aspects of security control implementation within the scope of agreed contract;
- Conduct account security risk and compliance meeting, review security posture and optimize efforts if necessary;
- Act as the focal point from Security Operations (SOC) between the MSCLT, Delivery Unit and Customer;
- Track and assist in the management of the resolution of reported and audited operational security issues and risks;
- A key partner from SOC to participate in the change management process;
- Identify and recommend service improvement opportunities;
- Responsible for 3rd party coordination as and when required;
- Prepare & Facilitate executive briefings on handled security services;
- Involved in the identification and pursuit of business opportunities that rapidly growing the solution capabilities;
- Ensure customer happiness and alignment to customer SLA;
- Handle issues both within the team and from the client side;
- Optimize processes to continuously improve efficiency of ongoing programs;
- Focus in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support customer information security program;
- Develop and report business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Security Program, facilitate appropriate prioritization and increase the maturity of this program;
- Carry out implementation audit according to the audit checklist and supplementary information in alignment with Security requirements;
- Build and release security audit reports, statistics, analysis;
- Analyze Risks/ problems and provide feedback/ mitigations to responsible person/s and/or group/s;
- Provide support and solution to customer complaints on security defects and time deviations on project deliveries.
- Develop and review methods and processes for continuous improvements in security implementation;
- Prepare regular reporting to the partners.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- BE/ B.Tech (Telecommunication/ Computer Science) / MBA;
- Industry experience: Experienced / Senior
- Years of experience: 8+ Years
- Internal: Security Solutions Architect, other Automation Operations and Technical Authority teams, MSCLT, MSDMs, Legal;
- External: Customer security teams, Vendors, External agencies.
Tools & Resources:
- Ericsson tools suite, Security Management tools (SIEM, Vulnerability Scanner, User Access Management, etc.).
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.