Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) DevOps Engineer. You will help develop and maintain scalable data management systems through various activities (requirement analysis, architecture design, system and software design, integration, verification, documentation, monitoring, support and managing operations). As an ICT DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with business to understand stakeholder requirements, be involved in the full life cycle of a product, and act in accordance with agile methodology principles.
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Research how to get advantage of infrastructure and new technologies for solving large scale data problems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing data management systems.
- Collaborate with end users and internal multi-functional stakeholders to understand their application & platform needs.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers on global scale (with focus on China, Europe & Asia-Pacific region)
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with great understanding of computer science fundamentals especially data structure and algorithms.
- English communication efficiently (call, video meeting, email, message)
- Strong competence on Solution Design based on application development
- 2+ years' experience on application life-cycle management
- 3+ years' experience on application development (Java website, or C#, or python ) and Operation
It is preferred if you have
- Experienced and good understanding on DevOps related. (such as ansible, Jenkins, Containerization)
- Experienced in application maintenance on Kubernetes Cluster
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || IT
Req ID: 374182