Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Radio Network Design Engineer that will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing radio network design, where you are accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Deliver network design service to our customers
- Be involved in tests of Ericsson SW/HW/Features
- Assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in training and mentorship activities
- Manage collecting and detailing customer requirements
To be successful in the role you have
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 5-7 years’ experience of radio network design, initial tuning or/and optimization
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G standards, 5G optional
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN portfolio
- Understanding how network performance is measuring, what are the main statistic and drive test critical metrics
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
- Upper-intermediate English skills
- Familiar with software Atoll, Mentum Planet, iBwave, Tems Investigation, Tems Discovery, Nemo, MapInfo
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of another vendor RAN portfolio
- Can work with statistic information
- Drive test experience as a benefit, understand logic of drive test measurements and be able analyze log files
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Req ID: 373903