Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society. Mobility, broadband, Virtualization, Artificial Intelligence, cloud, 4G and incoming 5G are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major Telecom operators in the world, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. We will value your competences and you will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry. You will have access to latest technology and have the opportunity to organize your work in a flexible way
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes you + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us!.
The candidate will be placed in an organization that deals with the supply of network design services and integration of telecommunications networks (UMTS, LTE, 5GC) for the main Italian and European mobile operators.
In particular, the activities include:
- Software deployment & Product Configuration
- Systems Integration
- Test Design & Test Execution
- Customer Acceptance testing activities (Ericsson / Customers labs)
- Fault isolation / Troubleshooting
- Network Performance Improvement
Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
Good knowledge of cloud platform architectures/components:
- Compute, Network and Storage Infrastructure (i.e. HP, Dell)
- Cloud OS, Operation SW and Hypervisors
- VMware, Openstack, VIM
- IP Services
Good Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security
Good knowledge of Ip and Telecom Core Networks:
- IP Networking
- Evolved Packet Core
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!