At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Security Manager provides unique security orchestration and management coupled with powerful security analytics and machine learning capabilities for detecting zero-day attacks and threats. Security Manager is an essential part of evolved networks where security functions, policies and related configurations are dynamically deployed and adjusted across multi-vendor domains. It is a virtualized security solution designed for end-to end infrastructure and application level security management in 5G or IoT deployments.
By joining our forward-thinking and industry-leading Security Solutions unit you get the opportunity to work with a group of extremely passionate and hardworking security and software development/operation professionals to develop new business, deploy and operate AI/ML based next generation cyber security management and assurance systems. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and the possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
What you will do:
Analyze, design, and develop commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our customers
To be successful in the role you have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or related field/degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Software Development, DevOps, and Agile practices
- Solid programing experience, with proficiency in Python/Java/Scala
- Experience in Microservices design and development
- Experience with Cloud development and deployment tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible)Experience with Web Development technologies (Django, Celery, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with front-end frameworks and technologies: Node.js, React.js, Redux
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS with preprocessors (SASS or LESS)Experience in UI test automation with Cypress
- Genuine interest or knowledge in ML and AI Strong analytical and communication skills
- Creative thinking, Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
Big plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Security Domain
- Telecom Networks domain understanding
- Experience in developing Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)Experience in Test Tools and automation (Robot FW, Selenium, Jenkins)Contribution to Open Source projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 373545