At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an automation engineer who will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Senior automation engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards accurately engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements!
Ensure that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
The SSRS Engineer will be responsible for development and Supply Life Cycle Management of all automations assigned, as enumerated below:
- Understanding project related datasets and DB structures, queries and reporting and suggesting and driving improvements to ensure that databases and reporting are fit for purpose.
- Designing and developing new SQL queries, Complex Joins, SSIS data processes, SSRS reports, databases, tables, views and stored procedures in MSSQL.
- Supporting other Business Analysts and Developers with DB Queries and report designs.
- Working closely with reporting business analysts to understand new reporting business requirements and then develop queries based on specifications and tables stored in these SQL server environments as well as data feeds from external sources.
- A deep understanding of data structures and business rules within a system/technology context are required to be able to achieve this.
- To complete system testing and data integrity checks prior to final deployment of automated outputs.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Experience of creating complex reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Experience of creating ETL routines using SSIS to import / export data to / from SQL Server
- Experience of working with complex data sources & projects being able to quickly understand the data and the context
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar.
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 3 to 5 years of proven experience.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.