Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As such, we are looking for an Energy SME Lead to act as the focal point of all energy CAPEX planning and optimization services. The main objectives of this role are; to drive energy efficiencies in customer networks by data driven analytics and to identify and quantify savings with proposed solutions and measures required to achieve service level agreements.
The successful candidate will provide energy system design and optimization plans aligned with customer requirements, with monthly reporting on progress and achieved savings based on baseline and trends.
- Define and set up of resource management routines based on main goals and priorities defined by operations management.
- Co-ordinate works with other operation work areas management e.g. Front Office Manager, back office Manager, Service Delivery Manager, etc
- Planning of Human Resources within the Field maintenance functionality.
- Defining the reporting in accordance with the contractual obligation, and to schedule for regular collection of statistics.
- Energy efficiency operational performance and achieving energy efficiency contractual obligation
- Vendor & Subcontractor management i.e. ensuring that vendors or subcontractors are performing in according with service level agreement.
- Act as outage manager during network outages recovery procedure.
- Support other parts of the organisation to resolve outages and incidents.
- Advanced verbal and written communication in English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong in data analytics, Data Management and Machine Learning
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and optimization of site energy solutions, as; Site Energy; Rectifier, PV, generator and operation dynamics
- NOC Site data collection (southbound) / NOC integration (northbound)
- Battery technologies
- Site cooling systems
- Experience in energy efficiencies in networks, ideally 8-10 years
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.