We are looking for Principle Software Developer to build the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions.
As a Principle Software Developer, you are responsible for implementing the business requirements for our products in the Connected Vehicle domain.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars.
Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services.
In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management.
Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies, and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
As a Principle Software Developer the responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Work with development team members to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Perform requirement analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability, function usability and security.
- Be involved in overall solution design.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in software engineering, computer science, information technology or related area
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA/JEE
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competence in UML and design patterns is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and/or NoSQL database
- Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts and JEE application Server is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in micro-service, container/docker, AWS/Azure and PasS/SaaS development experience
- Good knowledge in software architecture.
- Good knowledge in building security software is strongly preferred.
- Excellent teammate and quick learner, passionate about software development technology. Initiative and positive personal personality
- Good communication skill to work with multi-functional team
- Good speaking and writing skill in English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 373034