Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Telecom/IT experience in design, implementation and deployment of IT service assurance systems – fault, performance, reporting, automation, etc solutions.
Mandatory skills and competences:
- Good knowledge of UNIX operating systems
- Expertise in perl/shell scripting, Python, Javascrip,CSS, HTML, XML and Database.
- Knowledge on collect events, correlate events, dash boards, reports, etc in IT assurance domain.
- Knowledge in automation utilities like Selenium, Enable, UIPath and Blueprism would be an advantage
- Working experience on Zabbix (install, configure, create adaptations, create templates, etc) or any other similar tool in IT Service Assurance area.
- Good knowledge on Zabbix APIs, macros, log file/ SNMP integration, JMX, DB monitoring, low level discovery, etc
- Working experience on ELK (Configuration, indexing, Queries, Aggregations, mapping and text analysis, trouble shooting, etc)
- Knowledge about Grafana and Jasper reports
- Should have an analytical mind, follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
Good to have
- Knowledge about Drools
- Knowledge of Open Source ike WildFly, Tomcat Web server, Apache Camel, Drools
- Knowledge on ITIL and experience with ITSM tools.
- Knowledge on CMDB
- Knowledge on Dockers, Scripting, MySQL and clustering
- Negotiation Skills and good cultural awareness.
- Language skills: English
- Values and behaviors:
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 10+ of relevant work Experience
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information