Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you are expected to have:
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- Extensive knowledge of technologies in ICT, e.g. OSS, BSS, Cloud
- Deep knowledge and Experience about Database technology, including Oracle & MySQL is preferred
- Proficiency in English, be able to use English as working language
- Good communication and team work spirits
- Ability to handle global customer meetings and discussions, and adapt to working with people from different countries with different cultures
- Capabiltiy of work under pressure
- 为爱立信网络提供网管/计费系统集成咨询服务，包括OSS，BSS, NFV IoT, 5G e2e service Orchestration， Cloud infrastructure management等相关产品及客户化方案。
- 熟练掌握UNIX / LINUX等操作系统相关知识，Oracle, Sybase, MySQL等数据库知识，以及熟悉TCP / IP，Open stack等相关知识。
- 具备Unix/Linux shell, Python，Java等开发编程知识和经验者优先
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 371907