Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing. As such, we are looking for an ASP and 3PP Manager. This is an operational role with accountability for e-2-e operational management of Ericsson’s 3rd Party ASP’s. The main purpose is to drive ASP management activities relating to performance, capacity and financial control. The successful candidate will contribute to enhanced profitability, drive cost reduction and improve delivery performance. This position is primarily performed within an offshore environment but shall be linked to other deliveries in the MS organisation.
- Support customer networks in the areas of Field Services
- Support Sourcing on supply and demand requirements, scope of work development and pre-sales activities and ASP commercial negotiations
- Present biweekly reports/graphs of ASP demand vs capacity for Operations & Sourcing partners
- Conduct weekly/biweekly operational review meetings (ORMs) and business review meetings (MBRs)
- You will create the SLA/KPI reports for ASP performance measuring, utilization w.r.t ASP crew working in Field Services projects
- Manage a team of Technical Contract Leads, Vendor Controllers and OHS SME’s who are committed to increasing the quality, accountability, performance and compliance of ASP’s, whilst driving a “best in class” culture relating to ASP efficiency and Occupational Health & Safety
- Provide strategic pre-sales support to customer units and be accountable for post-contract budget alignment and operational escalations
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong demonstrable operational telecoms management experience
- Experience of Contractual negotiations and Procurement within a telecommunications business
- Knowledge of Field Service Operations and/or Network Roll-Out Services
- Experience in strategic management and handling of Subcontractors, including budget management, forecasting and control
- Familiar with OHS standard methodology and ways of working
- Experience of managing third party relationships in telecoms environment in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience of planning & execution of projects using established project management methodologies
- Capability to stich multi-functional teams to deliver projects in complex ecosystem.
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.