Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting groundbreaking technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Would you like to help our RAN customers to evolve efficiently into 5G?
We are looking for an experienced technical sales support candidate eager to drive the 5G network evolution with multiple operators across Europe.
What you´ll do?
- The role offers an opportunity to develop and excel in the areas of technology strategy, business development and thought leadership: The key challenge & opportunity is to help the operator evolve efficiently into 5G, by investing in LTE performance with 5G ready solutions, while enabling new revenue streams.
- A typical 5G NW Evolution customer engagement address operator Head of RAN/Network and C-level and include analysis of 5G capacity needs and deployment strategy, spectrum strategy, NW architecture and high-level site evolution plan – addressing customer needs & opportunities and aligned with Ericsson strategy and roadmaps.
- In addition to leading and supporting strategic 5G NW Evolution customer engagements an important responsibility – being part of an MELA NW&MS Practice - will be to drive thought leadership (e.g. operator strategy, value argumentation & sales innovation), share standard methodologies and facilitate collaboration across MELA and with Business Areas.
The MELA NMS Practice “Network Performance and Evolution” is a flat organization with distributed responsibilities and strong collaboration within the team and with other organizations/colleagues. We strive to be robust and, in all aspects, diverse team. We have very skilled and hardworking colleagues with a broad background of expertise – ranging engagement managers to CTOs, SPMs, and KAMs. Tasks and workload could from time to time be challenging and involve significant amount of traveling, which we at the same time believe (with the right empowerment) for the right candidate will be very rewarding and offers a chance to add high value to Ericsson & our customers and to grow rapidly!
What you'll need?
- Deep understanding of radio access network technology
- Experience running and interpreting performance analysis
- Outstanding interest and capability in leadership and communication
- Ability to influence customers
- Consultative approach always seeking for a phenomenal outcome for everyone with customer and internally
- Always seeking solutions also “outside the box”
- Ability to simplify complex matters while not neglecting important details
- People leadership, senior capability in handling and leading change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support business need
- Critical thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Do you have what it takes? Then you are most welcome to join one of the most skilled, hardworking and dynamic teams in the industry!
Apply now or latest by 13th of April.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 370644