At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The recently launched Ericsson Security Manager is a forward-thinking, industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in 5G and IoT networks. By joining us, you have a unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and hardworking security and software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security management and security assurance. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and a possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
Your main tasks will include the automation of telecommunication network security policies and controls by analyzing, systemizing, scripting and verifying through test automation.
To be successful in the role you have:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical knowledge, or equivalent practical experience Strong skills in Python, Ansible and Shell scripting
- SW Developer experience
- Experience in SW development tools and methods
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Flexibility with working time Experience / competence seen as an advantage:Security domain knowledge
- Experience in Telco and/or IoT domains
- Competence on various OS types, Databases and Cloud development/deployment tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, etc. Experience in DevOps for Cloud Solutions, CI/CD, Automation
- Knowledge of the Security Standards – ISO 27001, NIST, CIS-CAT, ETSI-SecSecurity Certificates - CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, OSCP
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 370422