At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The recently launched Ericsson Security Manager is a forward-thinking, industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in 5G and IoT networks. By joining us, you have an opportunity to design the product, service and user experience of our security offering to the next level. You will be working in close collaboration with the product management, user experience designers, security specialists, and software developers. This is a unique opportunity to take the next step for your career!
To be successful in the role you have:
- Proven track record in driving Product and User Experience
- Design within a product organization/company
- Ability to translate customers’ processes, behavior, and challenges to our product vision
- Fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Ability to visualize concepts, mockups, wireframes, scenarios, prototypes and other design artifacts
- Experience working as Product Designer throughout the product life-cycle
- Acquainted with quickly prototyping and validating assumptions to identify customer value-addStrong collaboration, coordination, and communication skillsGood understanding of the Lean and Agile principles
- Experience / competence that is seen as an advantage:Experience in front-end development Visual design experience
- Knowledge of the security domain
We offer You:
- Unique possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Opportunity to work directly with our customers around the world
- Front-seat in the extremely interesting and challenging field of network security and assurance
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What's else in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 370403