Country Unit: Indonesia
Work Rights: Indonesian citizen preferred
Travel Required: Locally up to 10% travel per annum
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All permanent employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As such, we are now looking for an experience Field Maintenance Manager to join out team. This role is the focal point of all site assurance and service assurance activities related to the field deliveries. This position focuses on the key performance of the Field Maintenance team and the operational network.
We are looking for candidates in the following locations: Jakarta, Makasar, Balipapan, Meda, Semerang, and Surabaya.
- Define and set up of resource management routines based on main goals and priorities defined by operations management
- Co-ordinate works with other operation work areas management e.g. Front Office Manager, back office Manager, Service Delivery Manager, etc
- Planning of Human Resources within the Field maintenance function, ensuring adequate staffing
- Define the reporting in accordance with the contractual obligation, and to schedule for regular collection of statistics.
- Responsible for financials within the Field Maintenance Team
- Single Point Of Contact for all network site outages and incidences
- Field Maintenance operational performance
- Field Maintenance performance as per contractual KPI’s e.g. Mean time to repair
- Vendor & Subcontractor management i.e. ensuring that vendors or subcontractors are performing in according with service level agreement
- Act as outage manager during network outages recovery procedure
- Support other parts of the organisation to resolve outages and incidents
- Advanced verbal and written communication in English
- Strong data analytics and presentation skill
- Have a minimum 10 years of experience in Field Maintenance of Telecom networks.
- Have a good management background in the telecommunication industry
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
- Extensive Experience in a customer facing role is a must
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Indonesia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.